Credit cards can be an important source of funding for small businesses.
Small-business credit cards can provide much-needed cash flow to help build
your business, and many business cards offer special record-keeping resources
and valuable rewards programs that can stretch your dollars further. But
credit cards can also make it easy to build up big balances — and their
corresponding interest charges — which can make it more difficult for your business to be profitable.
We're here to help.
BBB's Managing Credit — Made Simpler provides a clear set of guidelines that will help you make wise decisions on small-business credit cards and identify strategies to help you take charge of your business’s financial situation.
Topics We'll Cover:
- Choosing the Right Kind of Card for Your Business
- Putting Your Best Foot Forward When Applying for Credit for Your Business
- Two Strategies to Pay Off Balances Faster
- Three Ways to Find More Cash…and What to Do with It
- Need More Help? Good Ways to Get Help Now
- Protect Yourself from Fraud — A Valuable Checklist